For the last two years, this conference has created a community of cost engineers to unite, benchmark strategies and examine best practices.
After two successful European events and three successful US events, the 3rd edition of the Automotive Cost Engineering & Design Collaboration Europe 2020 has been iterated to add emphasis on the collaboration amongst cost engineers, design engineers and purchasers across the supply chain.
New for 2020:
- Interactive workshops dedicated to the changing demand for electrification
- Benchmark with industry leaders about team structures, organisational strategy and top priorities
- Innovative strategies to incorporate design-to-cost from the early stages of product development
- Real-life case studies providing deep depth insights into cost engineering methodology
- A focus on integration within organisations; and collaborations across the supply chain
Automotive companies from across the supply chain are advancing their strategies to accurately and efficiently optimise costs. Make sure you gain a competitive advantage by joining us in May.